Brilliant doll artist Susanna Oroyan taught us to create figures with depth and imagination; now she focuses on designing their presentation--costume, accessories, furnishings, and embellishments.
• Covers everything from pattern drafting and basics of costuming to settings, photography, and beyond
• Over 300 beautiful color photos of dolls from the world’s top doll artists
• Learn how to use elements of design to enhance your figure’s presentation and reflect your own style
• Detailed instructions and illustrations, plus Susanna’s insightful tips accompany each phase of the process
• Susanna shares her knowledge, then gives you the courage to experiment, expand, and create new techniques of your own!
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11
(eISBN: 978-1-60705-375-0 )