Alex Anderson –– Learn traditional hand quilting on your choice of 6 small projects. Detailed photos show how to quilt in all directions and customize your quilting stitch. Instructions...
Whether you’re a beginning quilter or a seasoned expert, selecting the perfect fabrics for a quilting project can be overwhelming. Learn Alex’s simple methods for choosing fabrics, and have the time of your life on your next trip to the fabric store.
• Complete instructions for 7 projects
• Achieve fabric confidence using Alex’s simple methods of grouping fabrics
• Learn which fabrics should be in every quilter’s stash
• Guidelines for deciding how much fabric you should buy
• Learn how to recognize fabric character and make the most of color and value
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11