Jan Mullen ––
Stack, slice, switch, and sew your way to crooked versions of traditional quilt blocks! Jan’s easy techniques dispense with perfection and show you how easy it is to follow your own crooked path.
• 18 fun, colorful projects--with no points to match, you’ll want to make every one of them!
• Easy enough for beginners, while experienced quilters will love the challenge of modifying favorite blocks
• Learn Jan’s "ish" factor for super-simple cutting and piecing
• Designs are based on traditional quilt block patterns
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
112 pages, color
print on demand edition
8.5" x 11"