Judy Dales ––
Working with curves in quilts opens the door to a world of immense beauty, excitement, and grace. Quiltmaker Judy B. Dales teaches you her methods for creating free-form curved designs.
• Step-by-step instructions take you from the design stage through making the master pattern and templates, demonstrating that curves need not be complex or difficult to be effective.
• Special techniques showyou how to use registration and intersection marks to ensure perfectly flat pieced tops.
• Learn to create contrasts using the color, value, and texture of your fabrics.
• Includes 5 projects ranging from intermediate skill level to advanced. Photographs of over 50 finished quilts provide creative inspiration.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11