Rayna Gillman –– No such thing as a mistake! • Create one-of-a-kind quilts with free-form cutting and piecing • Discover how to spontaneously combine your own original units...
Fun, Foolproof Ways to Create Your Own One-of-a-Kind Fabric
• Discover 8 can't-miss techniques for creating one-of-a-kind cloth for quilts or wearables
• Produce fascinating effects with objects you find at home or in the hardware store
• Print original fabric with no rules, no limits — explore the endless possibilities!
• Use these techniques on cotton, silk, or rayon.
Discover your inner artist - and put your junk drawer to good use - in this practical guide to the exciting world of surface design. Learn 8 easy techniques: stamping, stenciling, random screenprinting, gelatin plate printing, deconstructed screenprinting, discharge printing, soy wax batik, and making rubbings. Then jump right in and start making your own gorgeous fabric!
Next Generation Indie Book Award Winner 2008
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
8.5 x 11