Impressionist Quilts Print-on-Demand Edition
Gai Perry –– Use Gai's original technique to "paint" with floral fabric. Instructions for 4 wallhangings, plus tips on design, color, and fabric selection. * Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND...
Gai Perry ––
It’s easy to effectively use the colors you love in your quiltmaking. Learn to rely more on your intuitive color choices and less on other people’s opinions of what “looks right.”
Not just another book about traditional color theory! Includes 7 projects for wallhanging-size quilts and lessons that show you how to:
• Give equal importance to color and fabric personality
• Use 40 unrelated fabrics in 1 small quilt
• Make a 2-color quilt, adding enrichment colors without changing the integrity of the original scheme
• Design a quilt inspired by a favorite photo, painting, or decorative object
• Create a dazzling abstract quilt based on a memory picture
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11