Symmetry Print-on-Demand Edition
Ruth B. McDowell –– In this book, Ruth guides the quiltmaker in exploring and developing truly original designs. She presents 17 new quilts based upon the 17 pattern concepts, and she leads the...
North and South, black and white - the story of the War Between the States is embedded in the soul of every American. In her second book on quilts and the Civil War, Barbara Brackman introduces 9 women who lived during those turbulent times, matching each woman to a quilt that she might have made herself.
• 9 projects adapted from period quilts, with patterns and instructions
• Excellent reference book for Civil War re-enactors; offers creative activities related to each woman's story
• Fascinating information about 9 real-life American women and their experiences during the Civil War, from abolitionist speaker Lucy Stone to freed slave Susie Taylor King to Confederate spy Belle Edmondson
• Make a reproduction quilt and forge a personal link to the women of the Civil War!
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11
Lori Lee Triplett and Kay Triplett ––Storytelling quilts from the era of westward expansionJoin fictional character Esther Heinzmann as she narrates the journey through authentic,...
Debbie Busby –– Stitch, share, gift, and repeat! Nothing beats the feeling of giving and receiving a handmade gift. Gather cotton fabric, wool, or hand-dyed linen, then embellish with...
Sewing with fat quarters makes quilting a breeze! From the pages of the United Kingdom’s best-selling modern quilting magazine, Love Patchwork & Quilting, comes this collection of colorful...
Cynthia Ann McChesney –– Turn panels into one-of-a-kind quilts Learn the process of making a panel quilt using three different types of panels (solo image, multiple image,...