Circle Quilts Print-on-Demand Edition
Create Dramatic Medallions from Strip-Pieced Rings
Quilting in the round
• Vibrant and eye-catching, these round designs look more complex than they really are
• Learn an easy paper-piecing technique for sewing strip-pieced rings into stunning circle quilts
• Different fabric choices and colorways show how you can personalize each project
• Includes full-size foundation patterns
Eight different projects use medallions to create striking circular quilts, unique wall hangings and more. With this fast and easy "power piecing" method, you'll be working confidently in no time. Learn how to use high-contrast prints and hues for high-impact creations. Colleen's practical tips ensure success at each step.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
Customers Also Viewed
Erica Kaprow –– 30 Floral Wool Appliqué Quilt Blocks Turn up the volume on wool appliqué! Popular quilt artist Erica Kaprow presents her whimsical designs in brilliant...MSRP:Was:Now: $19.95