Stock Up Your Creative Toolbox With Indispensable Quilt Design Techniques
• Supercharge your creative spirit with 10 lessons in designing with fabrics-from basic design principles to finding new sources of inspiration
• Take an artistic journey through the creative processes of 8 real-life quilters and learn with them as they work through a series of design challenges
• Learn to experiment, evaluate results, and enhance your designs, working either by yourself or with a group
• Use critique groups to improve your work with other quilters' insights
The lessons you'll learn in this inspiring workshop will help you bring new creativity to any style of quilting or fiber arts, whether your tastes are traditional or contemporary. It's a must for anyone who loves to design with fabric.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11