Julie Hirota ––
Appliqué Your Way to Stunning Art Glass Quilts!
Julie Hirota is known for her colorful, contemporary art-glass-style quilts. Now she shares the secrets of her Subtractive Appliqué™ technique so you can create your own beautiful version of Art Glass quilts!
• Learn Julie’s innovative Subtractive Appliqué™ technique for adding colorful fabric patches as you "subtract" from the outline of your design
• 4 original Art Glass projects allow you to practice the techniques
• OR design your own Art Glass quilts - Julie teaches you how!
• Detailed lessons on color, design, balance, and borders
• Easy machine construction - no handwork involved
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11