Barbara Brackman –– Did Quilts Really Lead the Way to Freedom? • What role did quilts play? Barbara explores the stories surrounding the Underground Railroad • Read about the people who were there!...
Explore Fabrics and Quilts from 1770–1890 with Barbara Brackman
Quilt historian Barbara Brackman guides us through more than a century of American fabrics and shares wonderful old photos, diary entries, and letters from America's past.
• 8 projects inspired by antique quilts, made with toda's reproduction fabrics
• Gain insight into the social, technological, and fashion influences on past generations of quiltmakers
• Learn to identify vintage fabrics and quilts
• Learn to choose reproduction fabrics and patterns
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11
Customers Also Viewed
Barbara Brackman –– Indispensable Reference Guide for Quilt Collectors and Appliqué Lovers • Newly revised classic includes 2000 appliqué patterns from the...MSRP:Was:Now: $39.95