Laura Lee Fritz ––Master longarm machine quilter Laura Lee Fritz presents another collection of wonderful continuous-line quilting patterns. Add personal significance, texture, and...
Laura Lee Fritz ––
Add beauty, texture, and special meaning to your quilt projects with Laura Lee Fritz’s wonderful collection of continuous-line quilting designs. Every quiltmaker needs this book in her library!
• 250 designs include home and garden, sewing notions, nature, sports themes, birds, animals, and fish, appropriate for both hand and machine quilting
• Designs can be reduced or enlarged using a copy machine, combined to create new scenes, or used in conjunction with your own patterns
• Continuous-line designs mean no frequent starts and stops, and no awkward carried threads inside or across the back
• Laura Lee offers suggestions for equipment and techniques, plus her own special wisdom about choosing and using quilting designs
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11