Note: This 2nd Edition has been replaced by Judith's 3rd Edition of this all-time best-selling book. You can purchase the latest edition by clicking here.
Create your own heirloom crazy quilts with help from world-famous expert Judith Baker Montano! This classic guide has been updated in full color. New projects, new photography, and up-to-the-minute techniques make the process more user-friendly than ever.
• 3 new designs for a total of 10 beautiful projects to get you started, including wallhangings, jewelry, and an evening bag
• Judith walks you through the process of putting together a crazy quilt using her unique center piece method, showing you how to choose fabrics and lay the foundation, to adding decorative details and solving problems
• Detailed instructions for traditional embroidery stitches, beading, lace, fabric painting, and other creative embellishments
• Dozens of color photos of stunning crazy quilts, wearables, accessories, and more
• Features historical notes on crazy quilting, an illustrated stitch dictionary, and exciting crazy quilting embellishments
84p color PDF