Lynda Milligan and Nancy Smith ––Share the gift of lifelong sewing skills with the children you loveIntroduce your kids to sewing with 14 boredom-busting projects that teach an invaluable...
Only available as an eBook
Share the Gift of Lifelong Sewing Skills with the Children You Love!
This is the book that every family needs! Imagine your children or grandchildren’s pleasure and pride when they learn how to sew their own gifts and other projects. Now the first two titles in the award-winning “I’ll Teach Myself” Sewing Machine Fun series are available for the first time in one convenient volume! “The Best of Sewing Machine Fun for Kids” offers a delightful introduction to the world of sewing for children aged 7 and up. Clear, colorful directions help kids have fun as they develop skills that will last a lifetime.
• 13 kid-friendly projects teach children how to sew
• Projects build on skills learned as kids work their way through the book
• Games, puzzles, and stitching practice increase kids’ sewing knowledge and abilities
• Easy-to-follow instructions and safety precautions start with the basics, allowing children to learn at their own pace
• “Helper Star” notes offer guidance for the adults in charge
*Sewing Machine Fun was the winner of the Parent's Choice Magazine Gold Seal and the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Best Toy Award!
128 pages, color, PDF
7.5" x 9.5"