Jan Bode Smiley ––
Fabric and Altered Books - the Perfect Creative Combination!
• Altered books are one of the hottest trends in crafts today. Artist Jan Bode Smiley seamlessly blends fabulous fabrics with book arts for cutting-edge ideas every quilter, paper crafter, and scrapbooker will want to try!
• Learn how to use fabric as a natural addition to scrapbook and altered book projects and for books made entirely of fabric and embellishments
• Includes ideas and inspiration for fabric pockets, frames, mini-quilts, and more
• Creative, doable projects using paper, fabric, thread, findings, buttons, and other embellishments
Make it quicker with fast2fuse® Double-Sided Fusible Stiff Interfacing
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11