Compiled by Gailen Runge –– 22 contemporary embroidery projects from today’s coolest crafters • 22 small embroidered projects with simple step-by-step instructions - ideal for beginner and...
Jan Rapacz ––
Create your own sweet teddy bears in vintage redwork style!
Delight that special child in your life (or even yourself!) with Jan Rapacz’s redwork teddy bears. Fun designs in updated vintage style are easy to stitch and add a touch of nostalgia to any baby or child’s room. Choose from Jan’s nursery-rhyme designs to create the perfect teddy bear quilt or decorative accessory!
• 25 adorable teddy bear blocks plus border and quilt label designs
• 3 quilt projects and accessories such as a pillowcase, framed picture, and overnight bag
• Designs include “Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, Turn Around,” “Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, Touch the Ground,” and more nursery and seasonal themes
• Learn how to adapt redwork patterns for other uses, including appliqué and fabric paint, for unlimited design potential
• Complete instructions for embroidery stitches, choosing materials, transferring patterns, and finishing the projects
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11
Alex Anderson –– Join the redwork revival with Alex Anderson at your side! Alex combines redwork with subtle, white-on-white words in the background, creating a shadow effect...
Hatched and Patched's Some Kind of Wonderful Anni Downs –– Welcome to the whimsical world of Hatched and Patched designer Anni Downs. Whether you love appliqué, patchwork,...
Christen Brown –– Create with your stash, vintage and new! Put all stashed, hoarded, and handed-down bits and pieces to creative use! Popular author Christen Brown walks...
Erica Kaprow –– Flower lovers rejoice for this intricate, 14-block quilt Do you love color, flowers, and appliqué? Combine these elements with delicate hand...