Super Simple Quilts #1 with Alex Anderson & Liz Aneloski
Alex Anderson & Liz Aneloski –– 3 quilts (in 3 sizes), 1 supply list • 3 super-easy quilts, each in 3 sizes, with 3 fabric styles to choose from - the hardest part is choosing which...
Alex Anderson & Liz Aneloski ––
1 supply list = 9 quilt options
• 9 new Super Simple quilt projects combine 3 incredibly easy quilt designs with 3 vibrant fabric styles: New Retro, Batiks, and Plaids and Stripes
• Simple shopping-make any of the quilts from one supply list
• Simple piecing-put the quilts together fast with easy strips, squares, and rectangles
• Simple projects-quick and easy for both beginners and experienced quilters
• Affordable price makes this book perfect for bundling in shop-created kits
You loved how fast and easy it was to make the first Super Simple quilts. Now Alex and Liz are back with 9 all-new Super Simple projects just for you. Choose from 3 easy designs in 3 vivid color schemes. Add 3 simple quilting techniques and 3 quick ways to bind and finish. What could be simpler?
28p color PDF
Karen Kay Buckley –– Create Rich, Sophisticated Quilts With Circle Blocks • Discover how to make Perfect Circles® every time! • Tips for both hand and machine...
Yvonne Porcella –– Noted fiber artist Yvonne Porcella turns her talents to the most basic quilt block patterns, Four-Patches and Nine-Patches, and she will turn your world upside down!...
Mix and match new block designs for endless possibilities Let your creativity take flight with the third set of the bestselling Quilt Builder Card Deck series. This collection includes 50 4" x 4"...
Valerie Prideaux –– One block shape, endless ways to play with color & design! If you were drawn to quilting because you love color and fabric, then single-block quilts are a...