Ricky Tims' Convergence Quilts
Ricky Tims –– Become a fabulous quilt artist - the fun, easy way! Popular quilting expert Ricky Tims presents an imaginative, new piecing technique that quilters will adore! Convergence quilts...
Cut, Weave, Fuse & Quilt!
• Create dazzling quilts with precut fabric strips and 11 amazingly easy weaving techniques
• No seams, no corners or points to match!
• Simple construction methods use easy fusible appliqué and "stitching-in-the-ditch"
• Learn the basics of fabric weaving in 3 step-by-step lessons, then move on to 8 more techniques for weaving and combining fabrics
• Full-size patterns for circle weaving technique and cutting diagrams for 26 different quilts
"Wow! How did you do that?" No one will believe how easy it is to make these astonishing quilts. The magic is in the weaving techniques that look difficult but are actually simple to master. Learn to weave straight and curved checkerboards, circles, semicircles, or use weaving to rebuild favorite blocks like Log Cabin - then embellish to create a work of art that amazes everyone.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11
Betty Ford-Smith –– Piecing the past with pinecone quilts Pinecone quilts, also known as Pine Burr, are made with folded triangles sewn side-by-side onto a foundation in concentric...
Anna Faustino –– Create the Glow with Seamless, Fuse-and-Finish Art QuiltsLight up your walls with colorful art quilts! Best-selling author Anna Faustino...
Valerie Prideaux –– One block shape, endless ways to play with color & design! If you were drawn to quilting because you love color and fabric, then single-block quilts are a...
Daisy Aschehoug –– Quilted curves come your way! You'll learn how exciting (and easy) it is to sew curves in your patchwork projects. Quilting with Curves has 20 geometric-patterned...