Sophisticated Style with Simple Piecing
• Multiple sizes, alternative colorways, and design tips are included for all 10 project quilts
• Patterns range from "quick and easy" to "involved but inspiring"
• Learn about color theory, fabric selection, and elements of design
• Build your skills with step-by-step instruction and tips on piecing, hand or machine appliqué and quilting, and finishing
• This is your "go-to" book for contemporary quiltmaking!
You'll love the dramatic results you get with this modern approach to quiltmaking. Popular author/designer team of Weeks Ringle and Bill Kerr present their design and construction methods with 10 projects, then show you how to transform their ideas into quilts that truly express who you are.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional 2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition. Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8" x 10"