Quilts with a Spin Print-on-Demand Edition
Becky Goldsmith & Linda Jenkins –– Tradition with a Piece O' Cake Twist! • All-new projects from Piece O' Cake feature up-to-date interpretations of classic quilt designs • Applique elements are...
Becky Goldsmith & Linda Jenkins ––
Bring That Piece O' Cake Style to Your Piecing!
• 15 lively, pieced quilt designs from the popular Piece O'Cake design duo
• Perfect gifts for weddings, babies, birthdays, or anniversaries
• Reference guide with all the quilting basics shown in clear, step-by-step photos in a lie-flat hidden wire flexibinding
• Use fabric, color, and contrast to create several completely different looks from one quilt pattern
• Start simple with strips, squares, and triangle-squares, then flex your skills on more challenging diamonds and curves
Fun-to-make quilts from two master colorists, with complete instructions that teach you how to do it right: that's Piece O' Cake Piecing. Becky and Linda show you how to make 27 colorful quilts from 15 easy to intermediate designs. Start with simple favorites like Chinese Coins or Log Cabin, then graduate to more complex patterns as your confidence grows. A complete guide to quilting basics gives you a foundation of skills you'll use forever: sewing “scant” quarter-inch seams, cutting fabric that's larger than your cutting mat, sewing perfectly placed points, and much more.
128p color PDF
Valerie Prideaux –– One block shape, endless ways to play with color & design! If you were drawn to quilting because you love color and fabric, then single-block quilts are a...
Betty Ford-Smith –– Piecing the past with pinecone quilts Pinecone quilts, also known as Pine Burr, are made with folded triangles sewn side-by-side onto a foundation in concentric...
Melissa Corry –– Start with squares...end with success! Transform 10" squares into quilts that are fun to make yet have an intriguing, complex look. Perfect for beginners and advanced...
Cinzia White –– Challenge yourself with an intricate curved-piecing design Stunning movement in a quilt; a chain of arrows directs the viewer’s eyes to follow and explore the...