Linda Jenkins and Becky Goldsmith ––The Only Patchwork Basics Book You’ll NeedFrom planning to binding, learn the right way to do patchwork with best-selling authors from Piece O’ Cake Designs...
Bring That Piece O' Cake Style to Your Piecing!
• 15 lively, pieced quilt designs from the popular Piece O'Cake design duo
• Perfect gifts for weddings, babies, birthdays, or anniversaries
• Reference guide with all the quilting basics shown in clear, step-by-step photos in a lie-flat hidden wire flexibinding
• Use fabric, color, and contrast to create several completely different looks from one quilt pattern
• Start simple with strips, squares, and triangle-squares, then flex your skills on more challenging diamonds and curves
Fun-to-make quilts from two master colorists, with complete instructions that teach you how to do it right: that's Piece O' Cake Piecing. Becky and Linda show you how to make 27 colorful quilts from 15 easy to intermediate designs. Start with simple favorites like Chinese Coins or Log Cabin, then graduate to more complex patterns as your confidence grows. A complete guide to quilting basics gives you a foundation of skills you'll use forever: sewing “scant” quarter-inch seams, cutting fabric that's larger than your cutting mat, sewing perfectly placed points, and much more.
128p color PDF