Cyndy Lyle Rymer with Lynn Koolish –– Warning! Creating Images on Fabric Can Be Addictive Includes 13 Quilt Projects & Exhibition Gallery • 13 innovative projects with step-by-step...
Photo Fun Print-on-Demand Edition
Print Your Own Fabric for Quilts & Crafts
The Hewlett-Packard Company Edited by Cyndy Lyle Rymer ––
Tradition meets technology and memories are made!
Welcome to the 21st century! If you own an inkjet printer, you don’t need a print shop to copy photos and other images onto fabric and feature them in quilts and crafts. Technology giant Hewlett-Packard brings quilting into the new millennium with state-of-the-art techniques. Learn to capture images, create your own printed fabrics, print on fabric, repair antique quilts, make custom quilt labels, and take full advantage of today’s technology.
• 12 quilt and accessory projects make the most of your photos and graphics
• Easy enough for beginning computer users and quilters
• Find the latest technology for working with digital cameras, scanners, injet printers, all-in-one machines, and more
• Complete, step-by-step instructions with lots of how-to photos
• Not just for HP products - use with any brand of inkjet printer or scanner
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
8.5 x 11
Customers Also Viewed
C&T Publishing–– Artisanal kraft-tex Wait until you get your hands on this sampler pack of the vibrant, rugged paper that looks, feels, and wears like leather, but sews, cuts, and...MSRP:Was:Now: $29.95