THIS IS A PRINT ON DEMAND BOOK (see details below)
Lone Stars Made Easy - in Miniature!
• Make perfect miniature Lone Stars every time with this revolutionary new fold-and-sew paper piecing method
• No need for fussy measuring, cutting, or sewing on bias edges
• Learn on 7 vibrant quilts with full-size patterns
• Raid your scrap collection and choose just the right fabrics for miniatures
• Spangle your borders with diamonds and stars
If you've ever struggled to make a Lone Star quilt the old way, you're in for a pleasant surprise! These scrappy little Lone Stars come out with perfect points every time, and they're easier to make than traditional Lone Stars. Everything you need to succeed is covered here, from tools and supplies to binding and finishing your quilts.
This accessible guide to creating fine fabric art with digital photos covers everything from the tools and equipment you'll need, to designing, finishing, and assembling your quilt.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
64p color PDF