Amy Adams ––
A tweet, a grunt, a squeak, and a hoot!
A little time, a few supplies, and a dash of creativity are all you need to bring these adorable critters to life. Whether it's a fuzzy rabbit personalized as a gift, or a charming family of birds to display in your home, this playful guide features easy-to-follow patterns, clear instructions, and enchanting photography of the creatures in their natural habitats. Best of all, each project is graded according to difficulty (easy, moderate, and slightly tricky) so both experienced and beginner sewers can share in the fun.
• 28 unique fabric softies that can be sewn by hand or machine
• Learn how to personalize your creation with a variety of whimsical embellishments
• With these forgiving patterns, imperfect stitches make these cuties even cuter!
• Makes a delightful gift, but you'll want a few for yourself!
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
7.5 x 9.5