Don Linn ––
Mix and Match Simple Shapes into Bold, Stylized Quilts
• Learn to design and sew striking, stylized quilts inspired by 1930s Art Deco style
• Simple geometric shapes mix and match into original, one-of-a-kind designs
• Complete instructions for a sample quilt take you step by step through planning, designing, and piecing your quilt
• Includes photo gallery of 11 stunning quilts created by student quilters, plus a visual history of Art Deco style and architecture
Make a bold artistic statement with your own one-of-a-kind Art Deco quilt. Mr. Quilt shows you how to create a masterpiece, from choosing the right fabrics for an authentic Art Deco look to estimating yardage, cutting fabric and planning your piecing.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
80p color, print-on-demand edition