We went. We saw. And now we're here to share all about Spring 2016 Quilt Market and what we experienced with you!
Clockwise from top to bottom:
1. Jocelyn, tradeshow coordinator, and Tristan, marketing coordinator getting ready to unload the crate to begin setting up the booth!
2. The talented panelists: Kristin Link, Heather Givans, Becky Goldsmith, and Angela Walters with moderator Amy Marson during the Make It as a Maker business seminar. We were so excited to have Craftsy there to announce their Quilt Designer fellowship program! Find out more here: http://craftsy.me/20RTSrb
3. Prepping for a series of YouTube video shoots with some of our authors. Look out for new videos coming soon to our channel! Featured quilt: My Cozy Village by Felicia Brenoe.
4. Diane Knott during her book signing of Scrap Quilt Secrets.
Spotted outside of our booth...
1. Angela Lan, author of #OOTD Sew & Style in the Babylock booth. How cute is the skull tee that she made?!
2. We're still drooling over the gorgeous Rifle Paper Co. and Cotton and Steel fabric collaboration that debuted at market.
3. Sew Timeless' booth display was adorable. These are some dresses made from patterns in Doll Days (pictured on the wall) by Erin Hentzel.
4. Michael Miller Fabrics was serving up some serious design inspiration with these pretty paper flowers in their booth!
We hosted a grand total of 13 Schoolhouse sessions the day before Quilt Market began. It was a whirlwind, but a blast because many of our authors got to meet and present their books together.
1. The Schoolhouse schedule.
2. Becky Goldsmith presenting her quilts from Piecing The Piece O' Cake Way.
3. Sandra Clemons showing her gorgeous 'Birds' Quilt.
Curious to get a behind the scenes peek at the presentations? Many were streamed live on our Facebook page, and they are still available for viewing!
Take a peek at all of our #QuiltMarket photos on Instagram.
Do you know if your local quilt shop attends Quilt Market? Let us know in the comments!