Cheryl Malkowski ––
Learn Cheryl's technique for transforming traditional square quilt blocks into exciting, new diamond shapes.
• Beginner-friendly star designs make Y-seams easy to learn
• Create quilts that stand out from the rest!
• Inspirational quilt gallery
• Step-by-step how-to photos and illustrations detail the process
• Paperless paper piecing, no more hassle with tiny bits of paper stuck in seams
Dazzle your friends with your own unique kaleidoscope quilts. You'll be inspired to mix and match fabrics and colors in new ways.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11