Jean Ray Laury –– This completely revised edition is updated with the latest techniques for transferring images to fabric. Step-by-step instructions for today’s most exciting...
Beth Wheeler with Lori Marquette ––
Step Outside the Frame! Make Fabulous Fabric Art From Photos and Scans
• Use your computer, printer, and sewing machine to make amazing art from ordinary images
• Learn 6 different ways to alter images on your computer
• Make 6 easy projects: pillow shams, tote bags, book covers, postcards, greeting cards, and friendship books
• Detailed guide to equipment, working with photos, printing on fabric, free-motion quilting, and finishing projects for display
• Inspiring photo gallery of finished works
They'll never believe you started with a snapshot! This comprehensive guide shows you everything you need to know about creating awesome art with a computer, printer, scanner, and sewing machine. Beth and Lori guide you from choosing the right fabrics and equipment, to enhancing your images with the artistic filters in Photoshop Elements® and other computer software, printing in large and small sizes, and free-motion quilting your creation. The result: art that will take your breath away.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11