These lovely gardens provide quiltmaking and gardening inspiration to last a lifetime. In this companion volume to “Through the Garden Gate,” Jean and Valori guide you on a journey of creativity and discovery.
• 10 incredible quilt projects inspired by quiltmakers’ gardens
• Traditional and contemporary designs for piecing and applique
• Visit the gardens of quiltmakers such as Jinny Beyer, Becky Goldsmith, and Joen Wolfrom--then make the quilts they designed especially for this book!
• See a restored plantation garden in Virginia; a drought-resistant garden in Texas; a wild, natural retreat in British Columbia; a lush rose garden in Suffolk, England; and 6 more one-of-a-kind garden settings
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition