Allie Aller ––
Welcome to the "new" crazy!
• Jump into crazy quilting with seven enticing projects that include small quilts, a needle cushion, and a softie
• Learn four different crazy piecing methods
• Try creative techniques on fabric, such as stenciling, photo-transfer, and Angelina fiber effects
• Discover how to add beauty and dimension to your work with embellishments like 3-D ribbon flowers, embroidery, beads, and painted lace
• Follow along with a step-by-step photo guide that takes you from cutting to piecing to binding
Allie shows you how to make crazy quilting more contemporary with an array of easy-to-master techniques. You'll learn how to combine traditional methods with modern fabric tricks. The photo gallery reveals just how fun crazy quilting can be -and anyone can do it.
8.5 x 11