by Carol Armstrong
Goldie and the Butterfly
- A fun appliqué design for the cat lover and soon-to-be appliqué lover.
- A small quilt/appliqué project for anyone from expert to the beginner with a bit of sewing experience.
Class Length: 2 - 3 hour classes
First 3 hour class will get students started with the basic skills and have much of the appliqué finished depending on experience. Second 3 hour class can cover borders, quilting and bindings. This class could also answer student questions.
- Cutting and pressing stations
- Light boxes to share
Class Outline - Refer to the book for page numbers as noted
- Begin with the basic explanation of lightbox appliqué (page 8)
- Appliqué your selected design.
- Add any embroidered details if desired.
- Add the border, quilt and bind.