Kim Schaefer began sewing at an early age and was quilting seriously by the late 1980s. Her early quilting career included designing and producing small quilts for craft shows and shops across the country.
In 1986, Kim founded Little Quilt Company, a pattern company focused on designing a variety of small, fun-to-make projects.
In addition to designing quilt patterns, Kim is a best-selling author for C&T Publishing. Kim also designs fabric for Andover/Makower and works with Leo Licensing, which licenses her designs for nonfabric products.
Kim lives with her family in southeastern Wisconsin.
For more information on Little Quilt Company, please visit littlequiltcompany, which offers Kim's entire collection of patterns, books, and fabrics.
Little Quilt Company's Facebook page has posts about new patterns, books, and fabrics and an occasional peek at Kim's latest work.
By this author:
- A Cozy Quilted Christmas
- Black & White, Bright & Bold
- Bright & Bold Cozy Modern Quilts
- Cool Cotton & Whimsical Wool Quilts
- Cozy Modern Quilts
- fast2clean™ 2-Piece Modern Dot Mini Microfiber Static-Cling Cleaners
- fast2clean™ 2-Piece Modern Pop Mini Microfiber Static-Cling Cleaners
- Festive Fall Quilts
- Flower Festival
- Flowering Quilts
- Kim Schaefer's Calendar Candle Mats
- Kim Schaefer's Calendar Quilts
- Kim Schaefer's Calendar Runners
- Kim Schaefer's Skinny Quilts
- Kim Schaefer’s Wool Appliqué Calendar Quilts
- Make Table Runners (contributor)
- Make Wall Quilts (contributor)
- A Merry Christmas with Kim Schaefer
- Playtime, Naptime, Anytime Quilts
- Quilts from Textured Solids
- Quilts, Bibs, Blankies…Oh My!
- Use Your Yardage (contributor)
- Whimsical Wool Appliqué
- 52 Playful Pot Holders to Appliqué