You belong here! Pull up a chair, grab your favorite beverage, and create something with us. Whether you are a quilter, cosplayer, sewist, embroider or some other fabulous crafter you are welcome here. We are committed to being a home for all makers. Join us in making our creative community a place that embraces diversity, understanding, inclusion, love, and kindness.
C&T Publishing strives to be a socially and environmentally responsible company. We are taking a critical look at our products, company, business partners, and messaging to positively affect change in our communities and our industry.
C&T is a place where everyone is welcome. We seek to inspire creativity and amplify compelling stories, techniques, and artistry from makers of all backgrounds. We aspire to publish useful and beautiful books and products that celebrate the uniqueness and diversity of our crafting community. We are always on the lookout for new products and programs that better reflect the unique and diverse voices of the crafting community.
We live our values:
- Through our imagery we will better reflect our crafting community in terms of diversity including race, gender, size, sexual orientation, age and physical abilities among others
- Using our platform to support and amplify the voices of those who have been marginalized and excluded from the conversation
- Making a consistent stand in support of diversity, equality and inclusivity
- Nurturing new creatives to help them get a foothold in the creative industry
- Providing a platform that is a safe and supportive community. Hate speech including racist, sexist, homophobic, bigoted, and other discriminatory statements will not tolerated
- Working with companies and organizations that share our core values
- Offering paid internships for BIPOC students
- Our Publisher is on the committee for Diversity, Equity & Inclusivity for the Sewing & Quilting Summit
- We’re making donations and working with outstanding organizations like: