This is an excellent resource in color planning. The time invested in learning to use this tool is time well spent. When you can tell a color/value choice you have made is not correct - this tool provides real choices in color, complimentary colors and values; having the cards gives an actual color to compare your other choices and you can make a better/correct choice.
Ultimate 3-in-1 Color Tool Updated 3rd Edition
24 Color Cards with Numbered Swatches - 5 Color Plans for each Color - 2 Value Finders Red & Green - 816 Colors with CMYK, RGB & HEX Formula
Joen Wolfrom ––
Perfect colors every time!
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Start with your desired color card
- Choose one of the color scheme options
- Find the corresponding companion color cards to create the perfect color combination.
New! Includes CMYK and RGB formulas, plus Hex numbers for website design
Improved! Larger color swatches and expanded guidelines for use
- 24 color cards plus an in-depth instructional guide make color planning easy
- Handy, take-along size-refer to it at home, in your studio, or while shopping
- Based on the Ives Color Wheel
- Over 100,000 sold!
Ideal for anyone who uses color in their work:
- Quilters, Sewers & Needleworkers
- Artists & Crafters
- Graphic Designers, Web Designers & Illustrators
- Architects & Interior Designers
- Gardeners, Floral Designers & Wedding Planners
24 double-sided cards color
The current edition of this product complies with Prop 65.
For older editions of this product please note: California Prop 65 WARNING: This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
|Related Blog Posts|
The link will open in a new tab or window.