Quilts Quilts and More Quilts! Print-on-Demand Edition
Diana McClun & Laura Nownes –– An amazing storehouse of quilt patterns and techniques for hand or machine work in pieced or appliqué quilts. Patterns and instructions for 32 quilts plus 4...
Carol Gilham Jones & Bobbi Finley ––
Versatile Appliqué Quilts Inspired by 19th Century Tile Quilts
• A contemporary take on a charming quilting tradition
• Use your favorite appliqué technique-needle turn, machine appliqué, or fused
• 6 projects teach you about designing and constructing various styles of tile quilts, from traditional to contemporary.
• Includes a fascinating history of tile quilts, plus photo galleries of both historic and contemporary quilts
• Big blocks of 10" x 10" or even 15" x 15" are great for bold contemporary fabrics
• Easy "grouted" designs let you show off curves and irregular shapes
• Great way to use many different fabrics, scraps too!
• Choose solid or pieced backgrounds to enhance your "tiles"
Inspired by nineteenth-century tile quilts, these projects work beautifully with today's colorful, contemporary fabrics, but they retain that folk-art style that makes them so much fun to sew and show off.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11
Victoria Findlay Wolfe –– Thirty-Five Years of Quilts by Victoria Findlay Wolfe Take a deep look inside the evolution of one of today’s most important modern quilt artists...
Ann Fahl –– Free-spirited Quilting Techniques Gives You The Freedom To Create the Perfect Design Are you looking for a faster way to create custom quilting designs? Then you'll love...
Lotta Jansdotter and Cheryl Arkison –– A stunning contemporary quilt from two of your favorite designersInspired by her cut-paper designs, popular designer Lotta Jansdotter teamed up...
Becky Goldsmith ––Join the Piece O’ Cake block-of-the-monthAppliqué hexagons using stunning, floral designs with this block-of-the-month pattern pack from Becky Goldsmith of...