The Flirty Dozen Apron Pattern
Mix and match 3 tops and 3 skirts for creativity in the kitchen
Caroline Fairbanks-Critchfield ––
Baked from scratch—12 apron styles to mix and match!
Get cute in the kitchen with 12 chic and simple aprons to sew! Choose from three stylish tops and a trio of flattering skirts, specially designed to mix and match. Or leave off the top entirely to sew three flirty half-aprons—the choice is yours! Including pattern pieces and full instructions, this interchangeable, one-size-fits-all apron pattern is designed by author and popular blogger Caroline Fairbanks-Critchfield.
• 12 flirty aprons in one versatile pattern
• Mix and match! 3 tops and 3 skirts gives you possibilities for 9 full aprons and 3 half-aprons
•Pattern pieces and instructions in beautiful, reusable packaging
Suggested fabrics: light to medium-weight cottons, including quilting cotton, shirting, and voile. Additional yardage may be required for directional or one-way designs.
- Halter Top: 1 yard main fabric
- Sweetheart Top: . yard main fabric, 1/3 yard accent fabric
- Ruffled Top: 3/8 yard main fabric (or 1 fat quarter), 1/3 yard accent fabric
- Ruffled Circle Skirt: 3/4 yard main fabric, 5/8 yard accent fabric
- Peplum Skirt: 3/4 yard main fabric, 1/2yard accent fabric
- Gathered Skirt: 1/2yard main fabric (or 1 fat quarter), 1 yard accent fabric
WAISTBAND AND TIES:
Accent fabric: 3/4 yard
- Matching thread
- Fabric pen for transferring pattern markings
- Turning tool
16p + pattern sheets, color