Sylvia's Bridal Sampler from Elm Creek Quilts Print-on-Demand Edition
The True Story Behind the Quilt - 140 Traditional Blocks
New from the Author of the Best-Selling Elm Creek Quilts Novels
The staff of the fictional Elm Creek quilter's retreat-and 72 of author Jennifer Chiaverini's real-life friends-contributed 140 blocks to this beautiful sampler quilt that became Sylvia Compson's wedding gift in The Master Quilter. Now you can join quilters around the world in making this much-loved quilt. Sylvia's Bridal Sampler makes a wonderful wedding gift, guild project, or raffle quilt.
• Celebrate the enduring bonds of friendship and create your own authentic version of the "secret" bridal sampler from The Master Quilter
• Get together with other quilters to mix, match, and share 140 traditional blocks
• Enjoy the gallery of sampler quilts made by other Elm Creek readers
• Book includes complete instructions and full-sized patterns for every block from the sampler
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
8.5 x 11