Great for foundation piecing - especially if the pieces are small. Easy to see through.
Discover perfect paper piecing with Simple Foundations!
Introducing a translucent foundation for paper piecing that just may change your life! See-through "Simple Foundations" paper will make all your paper-piecing projects simple to prepare and stitch.
• 30 sheets of translucent vellum foundation paper
• Use with any photocopier, inkjet, or laser printer, or trace patterns without a light box - the design shows through the paper!
• Fabric placement and stitching are a breeze
• Tears away easily after stitching
• Ideal for use with all your foundation-piecing patterns and a must-have for Anita Grossman Solomon’s "Make It Simpler" technique
From an idea by Anita Grossman Solomon
We take great care to ensure that the information included in our products is accurate and presented in good faith, but no warranty is provided nor are results guaranteed. Having no control over the choices of materials or procedures used, neither the author nor C&T Publishing, Inc., shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the information contained in or the use of this product. Please be sure to test this product to ensure satisfactory results.
|Related Blog Posts|
The link will open in a new tab or window.