Christen Brown ––
Create a floral fantasy
Gather, twist, and stitch an array of flowers from elegant ribbons and lace. Christen Brown, author of best-selling Ribbonwork Gardens, shares 132 flowers, leaves, and garden extras - each with complete instructions and colorful how-to photos. Readers will learn clever twists on vintage ribbonwork construction, plus hand-sewing basics and an overview of techniques. Fashion your own floral arrangements from interchangeable petals and leaves, two never-before-seen stem designs, and swappable centers. A gallery of bouquets will inspire you to craft realistic blooms, embellished with fruit, flourishes, and garden accessories. From single-stem posies to bountiful bouquets, this collection has something for everyone.
• 130+ exciting floral elements to sew from ribbon and lace
• Custom floral creations! Mix and match petals, centers, and greenery
• Embellish wearables, accessories, and home decor with hand-stitched details
• Step-by-step photos make everyone an expert
• Learn beginner-friendly construction tips from ribbonwork master Christen Brown
7.5 x 9.5
|Related Blog Posts|
The link will open in a new tab or window.