I love needlework books. I think that I am a collector. I really want to make flowers for my quilts and other projects. I have nothing definite in mind.
132 Garden Embellishments - Beautiful Designs for Flowers, Leaves & More
Christen Brown ––
Create a floral fantasy
Gather, twist, and stitch an array of flowers from elegant ribbons and lace. Christen Brown, author of best-selling Ribbonwork Gardens, shares 132 flowers, leaves, and garden extras - each with complete instructions and colorful how-to photos. Readers will learn clever twists on vintage ribbonwork construction, plus hand-sewing basics and an overview of techniques. Fashion your own floral arrangements from interchangeable petals and leaves, two never-before-seen stem designs, and swappable centers. A gallery of bouquets will inspire you to craft realistic blooms, embellished with fruit, flourishes, and garden accessories. From single-stem posies to bountiful bouquets, this collection has something for everyone.
• 130+ exciting floral elements to sew from ribbon and lace
• Custom floral creations! Mix and match petals, centers, and greenery
• Embellish wearables, accessories, and home decor with hand-stitched details
• Step-by-step photos make everyone an expert
• Learn beginner-friendly construction tips from ribbonwork master Christen Brown
7.5 x 9.5
|Related Blog Posts|
The link will open in a new tab or window.
Customers Also Viewed
Judith Baker Montano –– Judith has pulled together an opulent collection of silk ribbons to twist, fold, stitch, knot, and manipulate into miniature masterpieces. In this book, she...MSRP:Was:Now: $31.95