Shadow Quilts Print-on-Demand Edition
Patricia Maixner Magaret & Donna Ingram Slusser –– Create multi-layer images of a single block! Explore dramatic new horizons for traditional quilt patterns. Look closely at a Shadow Quilt, and...
Helen Frost & Catherine Skow ––
Turn an Old Amish Favorite into Shimmering New Quilts
• Make 23 shimmering Sunshine & Shadow quilts from just one easy block
• 13 complete projects, plus 10 gallery quilts with detailed materials lists, cutting charts, and sewing charts
• Quick strip-piecing methods and simple Nine-Patch blocks make these intricate-looking projects easy for everyone-beginners, too!
• Sizes include wall and lap quilts, plus bed quilts in sizes from crib to king
• The authors guide you step by step through cutting, piecing, assembling, and finishing your quilt-everything you need for perfect results
You'll be surprised by how easy it is to make these dramatic quilts based on the traditional Sunshine & Shadow design. Learn to create shimmering effects with subtle blends of light and dark fabrics, then accent your creations with appliqué and fabulous borders.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11
Helen Frost & Blanche Young –– Meet your LeMoyne All-Stars!• 10 quilt projects include Lone Star, Touching Stars, Rolling Star, Broken Star, Star of Bethlehem, Double Star, and...
Jan P. Krentz –– Create and assemble timeless Spiral Lone Star Quilt! From bestselling author and internationally recognized quilt instructor Jan Krentz, the Spiral Lone Star...
Carolyn Cullinan McCormick –– Carolyn Cullinan McCormick, inventor of the Add-A-Quarter ruler, has done it again! She has turned 17 difficult Feathered Star patterns into...
Freedom Gone: Embroidered Quilts of Slave Life in the Civil War Lolita Newman –– Lolita Newman's search to find her family connection with slavery moved her to create heirlooms linking...