Brilliant quilt artist Ruth B. McDowell has done it again! Her clever piecing techniques make garden vegetables come to life.
• 22 vegetables, many with design and piecing variations, for a total of 39 different blocks
• Includes all your favorite vegetables, such as asparagus, broccoli, carrots, lettuce, onions, peppers, and more
• Complete instructions, diagrams, illustrations, and template patterns to re-create each design
• Advice on fabric choices and insight into the construction process
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11