Kathy Doughty of Material Obsession ––
Push yourself to new realms of quiltmaking
Discover your boundless potential as a quilter with Kathy Doughty of Material Obsession. Learn to express yourself with creative, adventurous designs, all made achievable through step-by-step instructions. Shake up your approach with techniques you might not have tried, like English paper piecing, raw-edge machine appliqué, and improvisational piecing. With each chapter, Kathy gives a glimpse into her eclectic fabric pairings and signature style, empowering you to develop your own voice as a quilter.
• Master the art of mixing fabrics with Kathy Doughty of Material Obsession! Go behind the scenes of her eclectic, signature style
• Break out of your comfort zone! Step-by-step guide to English paper piecing, appliqué two ways, using wedge rulers, and improvisational piecing
• Embrace your design sensibilities and develop your own voice
• Learn to express yourself through creative, adventurous designs with Kathy’s expert guidance
128p + pattern pullout, color
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional 2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition. Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.