Make These Tiny Treasures in A Lot Less Time
• Make 24 beautiful miniature quilts, each in a day or less, with techniques that dramatically speed up your paper piecing
• Stitch a whole quilt with perfectly matched seams and points from a single foundation
• Learn innovative methods that make paper piecing much faster and easier
• Choose the right fabrics to make your miniature sparkle
• Get started right away with 12 full-size foundations
Do you love miniature quilts, but not the hours and hours it takes to make them? Now you can make a gorgeous miniature-with perfect accuracy-in just a small fraction of the time it used to take. The secret is the paper piecing techniques, pioneered by Anita Grossman Solomon and updated here to bring miniatures within reach of even the most time-challenged quilter.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11