Jennifer Sampou ––
Twinkle, twinkle, giant star!
Let your favorite fabrics take center stage on this trendy, one-block raw-edge appliqué quilt. Best-selling fabric designer Jennifer Sampou’s eye-catching pattern includes complete instructions and tips for adding your own signature style. Learn new techniques as you expertly piece an eight-pointed star and skinny border. Fuse the giant LeMoyne Star to a pieced pinwheel background for a dramatic finish.
• Modern, one-block raw-edge appliqué design
• Full pattern with tips for piecing a giant LeMoyne Star
• Construction tips from popular fabric designer
Yardage based on 42"-wide fabric
- Big Polka Dot: 5/8 yard
- Coral Print: 1/3 yard
- Orange and pink rickrack stripe: 1/3 yard (or 3/4 yard to fussy cut the stripe)
- Citron plaid: 3/8 yard
- Fusible web tape: 7 yards of 1/4" wide
- Gray: 2 yards
- Black: 2 yards
- Binding: 1/2 yard
- Backing: 4 1/4 yards
- Batting: 75" x 75"
|Related Blog Posts|
The link will open in a new tab or window.