Mary Link ––
Cuddly Keepers and Wild Things-Make One in Less Than a Day!
• Lovable lunch bags, pillowcases, pouches, and gift bags for kids to make and really use
• 7 fun projects and more than a dozen basic animal designs you can turn into a hundred different creatures
• Simple enough for beginners - sew them for kids or with kids
• Great activity for school, scout or church groups
A purse that's a pig? A pouch that's a penguin? Who could resist these cuddly creatures? Especially when you can make them in a day or less! Mary Link shows you how to turn simple squares of fabric into crazy creatures that hold everything from toys to sleepover gear. Play with bright fabrics and soft materials like fleece - children of all ages will love them! Use the basic pattern to create almost any creature by changing the size and facial features. Try making one. You won't quit until you have a whole zoo.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11