Jennifer Chiaverini –– New from the Author of the Best-Selling Elm Creek Quilts Novels The staff of the fictional Elm Creek quilter's retreat-and 72 of author Jennifer Chiaverini's...
Jennifer Chiaverini & Nancy Odom ––
“The Quilter’s Apprentice” was just the beginning. Join Jennifer Chiaverini and Nancy Odom in creating quilts inspired by Jennifer’s best-selling Elm Creek Quilts novels. Now you can make the Elm Creek Medallion or any of a dozen designs inspired by beloved characters such as Sylvia, Sarah, Andrew, and Bonnie.
• 12 quilt projects inspired by all 4 Elm Creek novels, ranging from Sarah’s Sampler and the Elm Creek Medallion to Sylvia’s Broken Star and the Runaway Quilt
• Every quilt tells a story of its own, for both longtime fans and those just discovering the appeal of Elm Creek
• Designs for all skill levels and styles presented in friendly Elm Creek fashion
• Introduction by Jennifer Chiaverini - read about how the Elm Creek Quilts novels got started
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11