Cherri House ––
Discover Endless Design Possibilities in Everything from Parks to Parking Lots!
• Create city-inspired quilts by piecing together simple geometric shapes
• Beginner-friendly project designs are inspired by modern urban architecture and landscapes
• Learn how to achieve dramatic looks with more effective use of color, value, and placement
• Work with traditional blocks like Flying Geese and Log Cabin in a new way
Turn your love of urban cityscapes into beautiful quilts. In this book, you'll discover the secrets of minimalist design-how to find beauty in the basic elements of your environment. These projects deliver exciting, vivid results with solid color fabrics.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
8 x 10