Jan Krentz –– Put a Quilted Star on Every Bed in Your Home! You can never have too many star quilts, and Jan Krentz's latest book offers you a whole galaxy of big, colorful,...
Meet your LeMoyne All-Stars!
• 10 quilt projects include Lone Star, Touching Stars, Rolling Star, Broken Star, Star of Bethlehem, Double Star, and Blazing Star
• Use this popular strip-piecing method to make your stars without having to cut diamonds
• Reach for even more stars in the gallery of 25 additional quilts
• Includes lots of author tips for accurate results
Based on the 8-pointed LeMoyne star, these quilt projects use the tried-and-true strip-piecing method that Blanche originally developed in 1979. Blanche and her daughter Helen have been exploring this historical star ever since, playing with different configurations and sizes, to captivate generations of quilters to come.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11