Joyce R. Becker –– New Ideas to Bring Your Landscape Quilts to Life! • You won't believe the realistic effects you can achieve in your next landscape quilt! • Amazing variety...
Velda Newman ––
Textile artist Velda Newman helps you find your own path to creativity and self-expression using quilts as your canvas. Take inspiration from everything around you, then learn the three basic design elements - color, shape, and texture - and use them to translate the world around you into amazing works of quilted art!
• 6 study projects help you learn 6 different techniques, such as shape and texture stitching, using cheesecloth for texture, how to use paint and watercolor pencils, and more
• Advice and tips for working with the different mediums
• Learn to bring your instincts and intuition to designing quilts and stretch your skills and talents as you compose richer, more interesting quilts
• Velda's incredible quilts will inspire your own creativity
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11