Quilting Basics with Modern Flair
Try a fresh, relaxed approach to making quilts with this new "go-to" book. The bright aesthetic and clear, simple instructions guide beginners and intermediates alike through the entire process of creating fun and useful quilts that they'll be proud to call their own.
Winner of the 2011 Next Generation Indie Book Award ("How To" category)
• 12 quilt projects for beginners, confident beginners, and intermediates
• Explore different options for each project-make it with just two colors or scrappy, make it vintage or mod, make it soft or playful.
• Alternate colorways included with each project show you how swapping out fabrics can change the look of the same block.
• Learn how to cut, piece, appliqué, machine quilt, bind, and finish.
• Pick up helpful tips and tricks to stay organized and master the methods.
|Related Blog Posts|
The link will open in a new tab or window.