Jennifer Gilbert ––
Discover the beautiful historic and contemporary quilts housed at the New England Quilt Museum in Lowell, Massachusetts. The Museum provides informative and inspirational resources for everyone who cares about quilts.
• 5 quilt projects with complete instructions, based on 5 of the NEQM’s most striking antique quilts
• Highlights the story of the Lowell “Mill Girls,” New England farm girls who entered the workforce as textile workers in the early 19th century and were the 1st generation of women to discover real economic independence
• The 1st comprehensive catalog of the NEQM collection, which contains more than 150 pieces representing all eras of quilt history. 68 quilts from the collection are pictured.
• Offers tips for care and storage of quilts
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11